Monday, October 12, 2009

This. Is. Jeopardy

To celebrate the tenth anniversary of the U.S Congress not ratifying the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) today we present a wallpaper from the SNES version of Jeopardy (the one I derided just one post ago).

I realize that:

  • nobody has ever asked for a Jeopardy for the SNES wallpaper and
  • I am quickly running out of shit to post

But how can I refute an opportunity to post this picture? Just look at Jim, I cant decide if he looks more like John Hodgman or Max Headroom. All I know is he has a ton of cash, not sure if he won though as there was a woman next to Rob and I did not bother to notice her total when I truncated her from the picture.

Anyway, enjoy the wallpaper and take a moment today to celebrate whatever random occurrence I picked up from wikipedia that I mentioned up there.

0 comments: