Friday, October 2, 2009

MAXIMUM

Admittedly I've been a bit lazy lately, not in the mood for playing SNES or finding stupid shit to fill in blog posts. Welcome to Ocotober. Ah well, I'm sure this will go away soon, for now here's a clear picture of Dee Jay for Super Street Fighter IV.

I always sorta liked Dee Jay (though not as much as my brother) mainly because he had thick legs. He gave some good kicks and was relatively easy to control. Cammy was useless because she would jump up and down maniacally for no reason, T.Hawk was useless because he couldn't move much and Fei Long required too much mastery to actually use.

Dee Jay was easy, he kicked and dance his way into many people's hearts. My favourite part were his MAXIMUM pants which, apparently, only said that because the word could be read both when he was facing right or left. Sure maybe he was not as popular as Cammy (for obvious reasons) and didn't make it to the original cut of SFIV but he managed to get himself a following, at some point even getting an action figure.

It remains to be seen, I suppose, how his moves will transfer to the new SF, thankfully I have yet to encounter an old character that has been ruined by the updates.

0 comments: