Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jumping Tigers

I have no idea what is happening here but this picture is absolutely amazing. Apparently its from a Dynasty Warriors spin off, to be precise its from the most awesome Dynasty Warriors spin off ever. Yes its a fucking jumping tiger.

Let us now expand on this topic. I've never actually played a Dynasty Warriors game even though the franchise now includes at least seven or eight games. I suppose it came out during the odd time when the PS1 was the balls and could get away with mass pixelation. Sure the newer games look better but if that wasn't enough of a turn off then the fact that its some sort of strategy clusterfuck really ruins the whole thing. I like to think that it's Final Fantasy using non-copyrightable historical figures.

The art ranges from good to passable generic Tekken copy. Don't get me started on Tekken either. The gameplay I dare not comment on as I'm sure it has its legions of fans. Still that tiger up there is really something to think about.

0 comments: