Friday, December 18, 2009

Doom Indeed

So here it is. My reward for finally beating Modern Warfare 2. Not that it was a particularly difficult endeavor, the game itself is pretty short, but it was immensely satisfying. Never had a game immersed me so deeply into its narrative. Sure when I first played Bully I wanted to get myself an Astronomy Club vest but this actually had me depressed when one of my war buddies was been killed.

Yes I did take that picture from the Call of Duty Wiki but I also took a picture of it when it appeared on my TV. For proof of course. I did manage to get my hands on a copy of the first Modern Warfare, the one I couldn't finish because it was stolen by a crackhead when I was barely getting started with it. Sure I'll finish this one too but what I really want is to get my hands on the third MW. Yes I realize that just a month ago I was making fun of this game. No I dont care.

0 comments: