Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


And a happy new year to all! this is not the time to talk about how quickly this decade, let alone this year, passed by. It did for sure but tonight is not the time to talk about it. No tonight is a time to celebrate in style.

And for me that means a night spent with some Carlsberg, Rockband, the Girlfriend and possibly Inglourious Basterds on Blu Ray. Indeed I am not one to go out and socialize throughout the year so I'm not about to start doing so at the end of the year. It also means a continuation of the tradition of going in to work the next day with a hangover.

As for the blog...its been a good nine months hasn't it? sure we continuously fluctuate between actual reviews of old video games (the object of the blog after all), Street fighter praise and nonsensical diatribes regarding a fictitious character killing off a skull balaclava wearing homie of mine but that's all part of the fun. Do I dare make any promises as to whats coming up in 2010? I do not, mainly because I have no idea what's coming up in 2010.

That's it for now. Happy 2010.

0 comments: