Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh hey Cody, Guy, Adon

Three more new characters for Super Street Fighter IV were unofficially unveiled today as some dude scanned a Famitsu magazine which does not come out until Friday and was supposed to signal the official unveiling. Somehow I really don't mind these spoilers.

Guy
, Adon and Cody are the three returning characters. Nothing out of the ordinary, we sorta expected them. I don't care for any of these so its all a big meh for me. I'm glad I know three more characters sure but the actual characters do nothing for me. Design wise they look great updated to the SFIV style, if anything I'd say Cody's prison outfit should be baggier. We'll have to wait for high quality official artwork to be able to critique them.

Looks like the reveals are going to be made three at a time and possibly done on a monthly basis in order to maximize the hype up until the release.

Check out Hadoken.Net for more info.

0 comments: