Monday, November 2, 2009

Explanations

I've been a bit of a whore lately. While I claim to be big on old school games and detest the complicated gameplay and mechanics of the newer systems I have recently been on a tear on the Xbox 360. In the past week or so the following games have appeared next to my tv:

Add to this my ongoing obsession with Street Fighter IV (so many IV's) and I have reached the point where I have no idea what game I should be playing. All of this while Super Empire Strikes Back, The Lion King and a few other SNES games gather dust in the next room. I'm a bit of hypocrite but fuck it I appreciate the advances in graphics and the innovation of music games. Also fighting games, fuck how I love fighting games.

Anyways this explains the lack of substantial updates. And even though I now hate myself because I promised never to do a "this is why I haven't been posting" post I just had to do it. I'm sure this will pass and we'll get to those SNES games and that much promised Koopa Kids post but for now fuck it, I'm gonna go play some more Rock Band 2.

0 comments: