Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Estrogen!


Some genius came out with a flowchart for Total Eclipse of the Heart today which might possibly be the greatest thing ever on the internet. The bad news is that since I saw it this morning I have not been able to get that damn song out of my head.

To commemorate the occasion lets talk about the most estrogen-filled woman power game of all time: Final Fantasy X2.

The only game in the much beloved Final Fantasy franchise to be a true sequel, X2 had you walk around as three female archetypes who were either trying to be in a girl band, save a planet or a marriage...I really dont remember. Fact is as soon as the J-Pop started to blast from my PS2 (and that was really quickly) I regretted buying the game.

Oddly enough the game was really popular even among male video game players, it probably had something to do with the outfits the three characters wear throughout the game. I mean what the fuck is this? I dont know but it leads to this and that leads to continued profit.

$$$$$

I played it for a few days and have no idea where it might be right now.

0 comments: